Can Windows Media player 9 support mp4?

give it a try, it beats trying to install codecs that may mess up the os, and you can always uninstall if you do not like it, I use the standard version since I am not cognizant of all the audio adjustments that can be made.

give it a try, it beats trying to install codecs that may mess up the os, and you can always uninstall if you do not like it, I use the standard version since I am not cognizant of all the audio adjustments that can be made.
It installed mp4 codec for Windows Media Player 9 ! thanks!:)

Hi All,
Greets,
Sir(s),
@Elizabeth23 : Mam, Great contributions to XP Forums, Your posts always make me learn one or another thing, We need you on other forums as well !
@WindowsXPforever : Sir, giving 'like' seems to be the only way to acknowledge gratitude and make other people know what exactly helped you . Never forget to give those !

Thanks & Regards. ...

Last edited:
giving 'like' seems to be the only way to acknowledge gratitude and make other people know what exactly helped you . Never forget to give those !

Elizabeth needs more of these post, plus i was thinking Liz you could give a certificate of some sort to a trusted "Helper In Training Here" for what they learned working with you.
might help someone get a job elsewhere.

Dr. Davis

I am not that great, there are others here that are more knowledgeable, especially on hardware. I just try to help most times and I have nothing else to do most of the times except come to the forums, :), I am kinda lazy, :)

Back