c000021a {Fatal System Error}---- need help i cant do anything to resolve this :(

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by DaDream, Mar 19, 2014.

1. DaDream

DaDream

I have been reading the threads here and i cant get anything to work for me. The error msg is this.....

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
    The Session Manager Initialization system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000034 (0x00000000 0x00000000).
    The system has been shut down.

I am not cpu savvy but i can follow directions very well. So far i have gotten a copy of Hirens Boot CD but i cant even get that to Run. The cycle is my cpu turns on with the SONY logo ( this is a sony vaio desktop ) then the XP logo home edition and then the Blue Screen of Death :(

I have done F5 & F8 but so far i have tried every option there but nothing happens i still get the BSOD. Last know configuration doesnt work either. I have always been able to fix my own CPU problems and i dont beleive in taking it in for repair as i know they will charge me tons $$$ Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Rememeber you are going to have to really simplify the directions for me and i can follow them step by step.

I cant even get the Safe mode with command prompt to work... Like i said none of the options are working for me... Please help thank you!!!!

DaDream, Mar 19, 2014
  2. DaDream

Elizabeth23

Elizabeth23, Mar 20, 2014
  3. DaDream

DaDream

trust me i have been reading that forum and i cant get anything to work. I cant (or i should say I dont know how) even get my dvd drive to run the cd i burned. Now i havent tested to see even if i burnt the Hiren's right (it was an ISO). Not sure if the auto run feature on the cd would kick in by it self or not... I wish someone can tel me what to do regarding my specific case. F5 & F8 options are not doing anything but taking me right back to BSOD.

How do i get my CD to run without the BSOD taking over and shutting everything down? if i can figure that, might be a good start....

DaDream, Mar 20, 2014
  4. DaDream

Elizabeth23

Does F5 get into your bios??, on some it is F2, del, you have to get into the bios to change the boot sequence to cd rom first.

give me the make, model and model number of your pc, laptop or desktop??

and I will find instructions for you to enter your bios.

Elizabeth23, Mar 20, 2014
Ask a Question