BSOD - Possibly hardware related - NEED HELP!!

Discussion in 'Windows XP Hardware' started by m2996, Aug 31, 2012.

1. m2996

m2996

Well my computer keeps crashing and I'm not sure what the issue was. I originally had windows 7 and I thought maybe it was a virus or something so I reformatted my PC and now I have windows XP installed on it. Still these BSODS occur and it is getting worse which leads me to believe that it is a hardware issue. I found this program from another windows forum site that collects all necessary information needed to figure out why a BSOD occurs. If anyone knows how to interpret that data that would be awesome! Even compressed to a .zip the files are too large to upload here, due to strict limits so I uploaded it to mediafire.

Here is the link.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?bgf5ha9kz5en1l2

Thank you in advance!!

m2996, Aug 31, 2012
  2. m2996

Arfer Daley

have you tried a roll back or boot intoo safe mode and have a sniff around etc

Arfer Daley, Jul 25, 2013
  3. m2996

red Guest

was you 7 a 64 bit? and are you trying to load a 32 bit, will need to reset the bios so wont try to boot from sata drive
    set it to compatible or what ever other setting there is and set to boot from cd drive
    long live xp:)

red, Aug 6, 2021
Ask a Question