Blue Screen saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discussion in 'Windows XP Drivers' started by Fryday11, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Fryday11

Fryday11

hey guys, new on the forum here, iv been having this horrible problem with me old computer and I have no I have no clue what it could be? ill be doing random stuff on the computer and the screen will suddenly turn blue saying that my comp is shutting down because of this major problem with a driver. then it says: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    and at the bottom where it said tech spec it says: 0X000000D1 (0XDEF44265, 0X00000002, 0X00000001, 0XF7369F3D). which I have no clue what that means.

I have searched all over, and even on the Microsoft website with no luck at all, I hope you guys can help me out here! :) thanks a lot peeps on the internet!
    if you need more info message me.

Fryday11, Jan 17, 2014
  2. Fryday11

Elizabeth23

does it give a file name on the blue screen?

I can research the driver then if I know the driver name.

Have you looked in device manager for any yellow exclamation points?

are there any events written into the event viewer at the time of the blue screen?

Answer the questions and if I can help I will, but you might have to download Bluescreenview:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

and go here to post a question as I do not know how to read the dump files:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_xp-system/repeated-stop-error-driverirqlnotlessorequal/bdd18e23-8a48-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5

post back and let me know

Elizabeth23, Jan 17, 2014
Ask a Question