Bicycle Boy 2017 = POTENTIAL ENG dub overseas?

Animated 3-D film Bicycle Boy to hit screens on Jan 13

By Xu Fan | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2017-01-12 13:29

Film Bicycle Boy, an animated 3-D feature based on a namesake CCTV series, will hit Chinese theaters on Jan 13.

The film, which is centered on a teenager with a transformer bicycle, follows his journey to rescue a group of water elves.

Liu Kexin, the film's director, says that the crew, including more than 200 animators, spent three years on the movie.

"The film is about love and communication. I want this film to make every young viewer sense the power of love and caring," she said before the preview of the film in Beijing recently.

The series on which the film is based won the Golden Monkey Award, the highest honor for domestic animated productions, in 2013.

Will this movie get an ENG dubbed release overseas? Hopefully...

Bicycle Boy (2017) trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQaiwPXFzfw

Bicycle-Boy-2015-1.jpg

(So psyched for the movie, btw... China has had some pretty good 3D CGI movies coming out recently too like Dragon Nest: Warrior's Dawn 2014 and Legend of Ravaging Dynasties 2016)

Last edited:
The Most EPIC Scene In Cinema's History To Date

Clip of said fabulous scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a08_gCaVils

Above scene from the movie Dragon Nest: Warrior's Dawn 2014. Most ppl who watch it simply shrug it off as some weird Chinese action sequence.

But I beg to differ. In the scene, Liya the elf warrior, acts as a sort of radar installation to guide what appears to be homing missiles to hit her target, a fleeing bat.

What makes it even more awesome is the arrows are glowing green (kryptonite/nuclear warheads).

This is the reason why I'm so psyched for Bicycle Boy 2017 b/c most action scenes in Chinese movies emulate real-life warfare!

Last edited:
Multiple nuclear warheads within a single missile (ie. the original magic arrow that Liya the elf warrior shot off that splintered into multiple green, glowing, homing/guided ones)!

images.duckduckgo.com.png

Back