basic xp web desing program wanted

Hi
Can anyone recomend me any low end programs that I can build simple web pages and save as html notepad sytle to upload to net later

I have MS Office 2007 installed on this machine. But am unsure if it does this or not
Thanks

think it is works that is better for that than office but not used them for a long time try internet archive will find all the office and works disk there check page as most include the codes
long live xp:)

Hi
Can anyone recomend me any low end programs that I can build simple web pages and save as html notepad sytle to upload to net later

I have MS Office 2007 installed on this machine. But am unsure if it does this or not
Thanks

... I think Microsoft FrontPage was discontinued after Office 2003

Frontpage was discontinued and replaced by Publisher in subsequent versions of Office. If all you want is simple HTML web pages Publisher 2007 should meet your needs.

image.png

I am curious, just how simple is simple?

(I recently aquired a computer with Office 2003 I also found an original [legal!] CD of Office 97, that work?)

I am curious, just how simple is simple?

(I recently aquired a computer with Office 2003 I also found an original [legal!] CD of Office 97, that work?)

I'm a CD hoarder.
Have CDs for Professional versions of Office 97, Office 2000, Office XP, Office 2003, Office 2007 that all work with XP.

This is what I meant by simple , , , ,

that I can build simple web pages

Yes. Office 97 works with XP. I installed it once 7-8-10 years ago, 95% of it was never used by me, I only need & use Wordpad 99% of the time. Keep things simple!

If you like notepad, find notepad++ as it was available in portable versions and worked well for all sorts of coding.

Back