ATI AMD Catalyst Control Center

Discussion in 'Windows XP Customization' started by AjayK47, Sep 13, 2015.

1. AjayK47

AjayK47

I am just experimenting with an old desktop running XP MCE. It has an ATI Radeon HD4600 Graphics Card and I have managed to install the correct driver to run my display (HDMI to HDMI) and get sound over HDMI.

The only problem I haven't been able to resolve is that if using a resolution of 1920x1080 I get a black border around the display. I understand that this is a scaling issue and overscan needs to be set to 0%.

I know this can be adjusted in Catalyst Control Center but I cannot find a download that will install and work properly.

Does anyone have a link to the applicable download for CCC or is there another way of changing the scaling?

Any help appreciated.

AjayK47, Sep 13, 2015
  2. AjayK47

uawret

uawret, Sep 13, 2015
  3. AjayK47

Aunty Jack

Adelaide, in my dreams as my wife tells me.
    http://www.techspot.com/drivers/driver/file/information/15461/

The info below is not my work, I hope it is helpful.

The AMD display driver and the AMD Catalyst Control Center / AMD Vision Engine Control Center can be downloaded independently of each other. However, for better stability and performance AMD recommends that both components be updated from the same AMD Catalyst release.
    The AMD Catalyst Control Center / AMD Vision Engine Control Center requires that the Microsoft .NET Framework SP1 be installed for Windows XP and Windows Vista. Without .NET SP1 installed, the AMD Catalyst Control Center / AMD Vision Engine Control Center will not launch properly and the user will see an error message.

Cheers,

Mark.(Aunty Jack).

Aunty Jack, Oct 1, 2015
  4. AjayK47

cornemuse

Where does one set 'overscan'? I've gone through every setting window in CCC & found nada, , ,

-c-

cornemuse, Oct 23, 2016
Ask a Question