Are these specs good?

S

Skeleton11223

so basically I need a new laptop because some of my keys stopped working and the pc is just dying out so I found a cheap laptop with winxp that costs $65 heres an exact quote with the specs

ACCEPTABLE BECAUSE 1 OF THE USB PORTS IS INOPERABLE OTHERWISE GOOD WITH A SMALL CRACK ON THE FRONT PLASTIC CASING. MANY DIFFERENT SPECS ON THIS PAGE. THIS LAPTOP HAS THESE EXACT SPECS: WINDOWS XP 32 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, DVD-ROM/CDRW DRIVE, INTEL CORE 2 DUO CPU T5870 @ 2.00 GHZ.

so basically I need a new laptop because some of my keys stopped working and the pc is just dying out so I found a cheap laptop with winxp that costs $65 heres an exact quote with the specs

ACCEPTABLE BECAUSE 1 OF THE USB PORTS IS INOPERABLE OTHERWISE GOOD WITH A SMALL CRACK ON THE FRONT PLASTIC CASING. MANY DIFFERENT SPECS ON THIS PAGE. THIS LAPTOP HAS THESE EXACT SPECS: WINDOWS XP 32 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, DVD-ROM/CDRW DRIVE, INTEL CORE 2 DUO CPU T5870 @ 2.00 GHZ.

Spec wise, it looks like it'd be a decent machine. It has my XP machine beat for sure (I'm running a Pentium 4).

My biggest concerns would be the bad USB port and crack in the plastic. Might be able to find a similar machine in better shape without spending much more.

Found one that only costs about $90 it has slightly better specs no bad USB ports and stuff like that.

Jesus Christ!

If you look at my attachment you see my specs. All you really need is a 40gb hard drive. 1ghz speed is fine. Even 700mhz speed is fine. However below that it starts to get really slow. A USB port is really important. Don't do without it. These days XP are getting to be more classic!

Attachments

• gloryXP.jpg
    gloryXP.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 377
Nah, people quickly bought them, though, I fixed the keyboard problem, and I found an xp install disk in a drawer, then I installed it on my pc. Though,the pc died months later.
It wasn't very durable but it did survive about 4 years.
Using a different pc now, doesn't support xp though.

Back