Application Errors

Hi guys,

I'm still using Windows XP Pro SP3 32bit and I have some problems with it .. When I try to install or open programs such as the latest version of Opera, HLDS (This is required to run your own CS 1.6 server), Nero etc. I always get an application error saying:

Screenshot

Most of the erros are the same, only the numbers are different.

I tried cleaning my PC with programs like CCleaner (Pro), Wise Care 365 (Pro), Junkware Removal Tool (JRT), Malware Bytes, SUPERAntiSpyware and a whole bunch of others. I even did a checkdisk scan on both drives. Also, yes I'm fully updated and my current anti-virus is AVG LinkScanner Free Edition 2015, just in case you ask.

If you have any idea what causes this or how to fix it, please reply! I can't afford getting a new PC or upgrading to another OS.

Last edited:
I did everything, but when I try to load the MEMTEST file in Imgburn, I get this:

Screenshot

I tried to load the .zip/.rar file which appeared after extracting the first file, it loads but I can't click the large button to write it.

Last edited:
not sure what you did it works for me:

download the second link on the download page, precompiled zip

save to desktop

double click

extract all files, if you just click ok it will extract the file to a folder on your desktop

open imgburn

if you look at the last section of the top dialog box you will see a message,

device ready

or

device not ready no media present or disc needs erasing

in mode view, choose write image file to disc

choose the file, ( there is a browse button to the right of source)

double click on the extracted folder

and highlight the iso file, then click open

It has to be an ISO file :)

insure that the write speed is compatible with your cd burner.

and you should be able to click on the big button and it will write.

???

Back