Any drivers for Canon Pixma TS9020?

Discussion in 'Windows XP Drivers' started by trimis, Dec 23, 2017.

1. trimis

trimis

I suspect not, but this is my last stop before I deliver this new printer to the recyclers. I bought it because a couple sites had me convinced there were XP drivers, but been told on another forum those sites were bogus, so it looks like I'm in for a $70 loss and back to searching for another inkjet to buy.

trimis, Dec 23, 2017
    canonstips likes this.
  2. trimis

Elizabeth23

Elizabeth23, Dec 23, 2017
    trimis likes this.
  3. trimis

trimis

So what is the chance the driver is included in XP Pro? Well, guess I should risk having my tech guy at least try, before I junk it. Brand new printer, and Canon is supposedly the best for graphics/photos, plus it has a CISS available. This is why I bought it:
    https://www.canondrivers.org/canon-pixma-ts9020-driver-download/
    https://driver-canon.com/canon-pixma-ts9020-driver.html
    People on another forum say both sites have bogus drivers for XP. Anyway, I'll bookmark your links for him to try out. Thanks. If this printer ends up useless, I may have to do a thread for help to find an inkjet that works. I'm researching Epson and Brother models currently.

trimis, Dec 24, 2017
  4. trimis

Elizabeth23

I had an epson for years, and my boyfriend took it to use at work till it finally broke, now for the last few years have been using a lexmark x4580, I only print documents and scan now and then so I cannot tell how the photos will do with either brand, but type in the name and version on a search engine with Reviews after the name and you can read several hundred thoughts on the model you are researching, :)

Elizabeth23, Dec 24, 2017
Ask a Question