After 19 years Blizzard gives away StarCraft for FREE, Re-master coming this summer!

Discussion in 'Windows XP Games' started by eatup, May 12, 2017.

1. eatup

eatup

It took Blizzard that long, but they've finally embraced the freemium model by releasing the greatest RTS game ever made free, and freetoplay online, STARCRAFT: BROODWAR.

They are planning a release of the Re-Master edition that will obviously cost something, but it will be fully compatible with the regular free edition, meaning remaster and regular edition players can play together online.

The download can be found here (confirmed to be 100% working on my $100 Windows 10/Android tablet):

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20754526150

eatup, May 12, 2017
  2. eatup

eatup

BTW, devices with limited storage space, like a tablet, StarCraft will even install on a micro SD card.

(P.S: Plz don't ask me for my online game screen name. I'd rather remain anonymous, and I am no newbie to SC, so I won't be easy to outmatch...)

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    eatup, May 12, 2017
  3. eatup

eatup

Bump.

eatup, May 13, 2017
Ask a Question