360 browser

Discussion in 'Windows XP Networking' started by red, Apr 30, 2021.

1. red

red Guest

any idea how to remove this? tried reg edit tried uninstall but the dam thing wont go , system restore took it off but folder still there,and wont delete .
    was hidden in a download that was done while i was out,,looked about but seems its one of them that need tinkering with
    help is good
    cheers phill

red, Apr 30, 2021
  2. red

Elizabeth23

Elizabeth23, May 1, 2021
  3. red

red Guest

hi
    ty for link, bejewelled was the download from a games site ,they never checked it
    now gone from xp but still here on the win 10,its a load of rubbish in Chinese ,and can not change the language or work out which box to click, JUST DONT DOWNLOAD IT,
    cheers phill

by and by its just another free antivirus remover from your link
    got most of it gone now ,just have to keep going through reg edit folder was dumped by renaming it.

free anti virus is reason free,

red, May 1, 2021
  4. red

Elizabeth23

the link has a manual removal steps and also a link to download their product, I just do the manual method.

for future downloads, always download to your desktop and scan the download before opening, and if you check each page of a download, you can generally see a box to uncheck before extra software gets installed. :)

Elizabeth23, May 1, 2021
  5. red

red Guest

hi
    i don't download anything on my xp :) use crap win 10 for everything i need, xp for work rest and play,
    and grandkid's now banned form downloading anything while I'm away :)

red, May 1, 2021
  6. red

Elizabeth23

hope the banishment works, when I was a kid this was just a red flag, :)

Elizabeth23, May 1, 2021
  7. red

Samir

You should use XP steadystate and create an account for the kid that doesn't keep any changes. That way, just reboot and poof--all their mayhem is gone. :) I used to use it for my elderly parents that would click on any and everything...

Samir, May 3, 2021
Ask a Question