3 Monitors set-up Issues - Help

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by WilliamHayter, Aug 27, 2015.

1. WilliamHayter

WilliamHayter

Hello, so I have a Machine Running Windows XP 32 bit and Windows 8.1 64 bit duel boot. I am trying to get 3 monitors working on XP.

The monitors are DVI or VGA.
    The Graphics Card is GT 740 DDR3 - Has 1 HDMI, Used a HDMI to VGA Converter for it.

Installed the latest GPU Drivers on XP and windows 8. On windows 8 the 3 monitors show up and can use all at the same time BUT... in Windows XP it only allows 2 of the 3 monitors to be active at a time.

On XP:
    If i go to the windows display properties it only shows 2 displays but i can switch one of them to the 3rd display for example I can have 1 and 2 or 1 and 3 or 3 and 2 showing but not 1 ,2 and 3 at the same time.

In NVidia settings its the exact same things It only shows 2 of the 3 Monitors but allows me to change which 2 monitors I Want to use.

Any solutions or Ideas to get all 3 monitors working at the same time?

WilliamHayter, Aug 27, 2015
  2. WilliamHayter

Elizabeth23

Elizabeth23, Aug 27, 2015
Ask a Question