A warning about the site 'eclipse.cx'

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Compa, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Compa

Borg

Sure, its also possible.. Ferengi was right.. Greed is ethernal ;)

Borg, Dec 8, 2021
    1. Advertisements

2. Compa

Compa

Incels. (This whole thread is honestly just 'I can't admit that I'm equally as shitty as k4sum1 if not moreso so I'm going off somewhere else to complain about it)

Wasn't it 'because of offsite activity' or something (which is a stupid reason to ban anyway)? I don't even remember. That or you posted something there that was a pretty obvious joke and they deleted it. Eh, can't remember and don't really care, just remember that docR did some shit behind my back, other than that I really couldn't give much of a **** about that.

I don't look at that server. I cut ties with it for a reason that involves me not liking certain people in there either. Not sure why people expect me to be the only person in charge of anything to do with my stuff, even once I've left it in someone else's hands, but of course, this only seems to serve to drag me back to square fucking one.

I only care about board32x, and honestly I'm thinking of archiving it at some point as I find only a certain subset of people who also happen to be the 'toxic' members over on Server2 give a shit. Not saying a word there though, people there will suddenly pretend to give a **** about me and the site/server.

I lied. I don't care.
    Still took me four days or whatever for you to do that, and much arguing.

Compa, Dec 12, 2021
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question