Tit for Tat - China imposes blanket bans on Intel/AMD!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Hunter2021, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Hunter2021

Hunter2021

Basically, from now the only devices you can buy in China with an Intel and AMD CPU are consumer devices. China has officially banned these companies from supplying government computers and telecom network equipment.

As for me I don't ever plan on buying another Intel/AMD machine.

These past few years, I have stocked up many Intel CPUs/machines to run old school games. And those purchases were the last time me dealing with Intel!!

China already released a mini-PC with Loongson CPU that can run x86/x64 code. There's basically no need for the consumers in China to adopt an Intel/AMD system anymore, save a few crazies that still think they need Intel/AMD to "live on the edge".

I'm waiting for Huawei to release Harmony OS for PCs and THAT will be the death knell for the Microsoft-Intel cartel!!

Hunter2021, Apr 13, 2024
  2. Hunter2021

Madeleine Takam

Rubbish. The only places this is reported - is the Western propaganda press, such as the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg and Reuters.

In Western press for the educated, Nature, Scientific American, PC Magazine. All China has done is issue a memorandum that Chinese businesses and Computer manufactures should become more self-reliant on Chinese Chip makers over the next few years, as Taiwanese chip production cannot be relied on because the US has banned them from exporting to China, thus harming the Taiwanese economy.

The Global Times an actual Chinese Newspaper has been reporting on this in detail for months. This is in response to the USA banning Chip imports to China.

Because China has now decided that it best to substitute Intel chips. American Chip manufacturers are now begging the US government to allow them to export to China.

See below: (Don’t worry it’s in English Dear, so you will be able to read it, because you don’t speak, or write Mandarin do you¿

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202403/1308769.shtml

So all that is happening, is China is trying to mitigate idiotic and aggressive decisions - by the US government, that harms Taiwanese, US and Chinese businesses.

Funnily enough I met one of your bosses. Brigadier Alexander Turner. Although he is not the average buffoon the British army normally employs as officers. However, he isn’t exactly technically minded. It’s hilarious that the 77th Brigade is staffed by computer illiterates. I believe it’s the same situation over in the States.

Keep making us all laugh Dear.

Madeleine Takam, Apr 15, 2024
    Mr Siamese Cat likes this.
  3. Hunter2021

Hunter2021

WSJ, Bloomberg, Reuters LMAO... They're the mainstream media of ignoramuses and wholly owned by the Zionist elites of America! I don't follow Zionist news channels ever...!

Let me spell it out for you all. Intel and AMD are FINISHED (aka EXECUTED) in China!

--------

https://www.huaweicentral.com/china...n-chips-from-its-telecom-systems-says-report/

China plans to eliminate foreign chips from its telecom systems, says report
    [​IMG]
    Published

2 days ago
    on

April 13, 2024
    By

Emiko Matsui
    [​IMG]

Amid U.S.-China trade tensions, the Chinese authorities reportedly plan to cut out foreign chips from its telecom systems. If true, this would be a big bombshell for firms like Intel and AMD who are supplying chips in bulk despite U.S. restrictions.

New report says that with the onset of this year, China directed country’s largest telecom carriers to fully rip and replace foreign chips out of core systems by 2027.

The orders were placed by China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. It further quotes that telecom operators need to consult, check, and create an accurate timeline for the removal of foreign-made processors from their equipment.

It seems a big move played by China in response to the U.S. government which is constantly blocking Chinese firms and tech vendors from entering the global market.

Shares of Intel and AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) already dropped by 1.3% and 2% respectively in New York this Friday. Meanwhile, a major action appears to be on the way, that can hit both of these chipmakers more strongly in the coming days.

[​IMG]
    China to cut out foreign chips from telecom (Image Credits: Intel)

If not foreign chips, what else?

The report mentions that China aims to gradually shift to the native chip options rather than relying upon foreign goods. Huawei, for instance, is a noteworthy example as the company made significant improvements in the quality and stability of its chips.

Huawei is also looking forward to PC-dedicated chips that can help the native region become self-reliant and drop the use of Intel or AMD processors for laptops, desktops, and other devices. Overall, China is making efforts to boost native chip production and become more independent in the time ahead.

(Source – The Wall Street Journal)

Hunter2021, Apr 15, 2024
  4. Hunter2021

Madeleine Takam

How sweet. You have sent me the blog of a little girl. However unlike you she has the ability to read. So she listed her sources: (Source – The Wall Street Journal)

So basically you follow little girls, but only read the HEADLINES.

If you had read the actually piece she wrote, you would understand that China has not banned the chips, but is working toward self-sufficiency – aspirationally by 2027.

So you claim you don’t follow the WSJ. In reality you let little girls read it for you then, cherry pick points and speed it to you on a spoon.

You are an actual idiot.

Madeleine Takam, Apr 15, 2024
  5. Hunter2021

tekkaman

To be honest it was kinda funny that the source Emiko Matsui used for the article is the Wallstreet Journal. It doesn't seem to be a blog of hers though. I don't know if it is an official news site for Huawei either. In anyrate. I wish people would just agree to disagree and don't resort to insults.

tekkaman, Apr 18, 2024
  6. Hunter2021

Madeleine Takam

Its not a case of disagreement.

Emiko Matsui is a Japanese National. An utterly hilarious choice for a Supposed Chinese Nationalist to quote. Her blog is connected to an anti-Chinese propaganda site.

The other site has nothing whatsoever to do with Huawei

Hunter2021 is pretending to be a rabid Chinese Nationalist. In reality he is a Caucasian living in the USA. Who posts on various sites in order to deliberately bring China and Chinese people into disrepute by his idiotic rants.

I have seen it before with people pretending to be black, ranting about racism and generally just annoying people.

So, I called it out.

Don’t worry he has to revolve around various sites, so he is only back occasionally, doing his silly propaganda. No idea if he gets paid. After all there are thousands upon thousands of people that work for the propaganda Hasbara organization, that don’t get paid. The only thing they have in common is “White Supremacy”

Hope this explains my irritation to you.

Madeleine Takam, Apr 18, 2024
  7. Hunter2021

Mr Siamese Cat

Well done, Madeleine.

Mr Siamese Cat, Apr 19, 2024
Ask a Question