Miracle James Bond Watch

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Hunter2021, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Hunter2021

Hunter2021

This is the watch I have been using since 2012 as my bedside wake-up alarm clock:

7199rA0nPTL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

It requires you to input the longitude and latitude to correctly display the moon phase. So it's almost like a mini-computer. Plus it has an algorithm to predict the best time for fishing via the fishing indicator.

Anyways, I keep having recurring dreams about it. Last night was probably the 2nd/3rd time I had the (almost) same dream. Basically, the dream starts off with me accidentally activating some secret function that turns the face of the watch into a colored touchscreen. Then, I'm gasping in awe as I go on a tour of the individual apps hidden within the watch. One segment of the dream last night involved me using the touchscreen to pilot a fighter jet in a 2D side-scroller shooter game! Basically there is a whole new world hidden within the watch and the watch itself is actually a very powerful computer! Also, some part of the dream involves me trying to brag about the hidden watch features to a family member/friend...

What makes it all so surreal is that this is a classic 80's technology monochrome LCD watch, how could it ever become a color smart watch of modern times in disguise?

So, I'm wondering, has anyone ever had a similar dream about a miracle James Bonds watch, or am I the only one who ever dreamed of them more than once!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2023
    Hunter2021, Oct 20, 2023
  2. Hunter2021

Hunter2021

I think the theme of the dream was why did the designer of the watch put so many Easter eggs into it? It seems the total number of hidden Easter eggs I discovered in the dream was greater than the combined total marketable/retail functions of the watch.

It's like you only know your daily life. Then God comes and shows u the entire Animal Kingdom and you go like wow, my daily life is less than 0.0000001% of what I was shown!

Hunter2021, Oct 21, 2023
  3. Hunter2021

Samir

Dude, what did you eat/take before sleeping? I know that can affect my dreams.

Samir, Nov 17, 2023
Ask a Question