I Need Help Finding 2 Old Games

Discussion in 'Windows XP Games' started by Griweam3, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Griweam3

Griweam3

So it's been years almost 10 or more when I was little I had a windows xp that came with many many games or shareware and some were flash games the 2 games I wanted to find is a games are

1. 2D Game a fly going endlessly in the desert avoiding bikers driving forward, the controls were only the mouse and there were many lives. When you open the game your resolution increases a lot and a window loading up with the fly (as the same as the icon) saying loading...

2. This game is a true mystery and complicated to say what it is, it's a big Pixelated game, a 2d platformer you had 3 lives and a path to go, don't thing there was any lore nor story of what to do... Not even any controls, but I almost remember a room where you could find the gun and for some reason they key to shoot was scroll lock or print screen and there was also some kind of menu but also didn't have anything nor name, the game was in fullscreen and there was no way out of the game (nor that I can think of pressing the ESC key) so I use the shift key slot to leave the game, and the game did not have a background I think it had sound but I don't remember I just remember that the game had Pixelated style 8 bit? Or less a black background the objects, platforms were in colour and maybe animated, and enemies that I knew there were but don't remember any sprites, and the character you play as I also don't remember but I think it had blue pants and red shirt or different colours that I somewhat remember
    Im sorry that the 2nd one wasn't more clear but I want to find the 2nd, really badly

So that's all of the games I want to find I just hope one of you fine people can help me find it haven't got any luck with the fly game or the 2d pixelated platformer and these 2 games were bugging me for years

Griweam3, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Griweam3

Elizabeth23

Elizabeth23, Sep 21, 2022
    TMTGTR and xperceniol like this.
  3. Griweam3

Supervisor360

i remeber one with a fly, motorcycles, and a desert. could it be something like desert fly or something? i remember it being siomething along those lines

Supervisor360, May 25, 2023
  4. Griweam3

Hunter2021

Thread sounds like some obscure game I played as a kid. The only thing I remember, character looks like C3PO's head. Character uses his head to smash bricks to solve puzzles. On some Nintendo forum, someone actually recognized the game:

Hunter2021, Jun 12, 2023
Ask a Question