Hisense makes the Top #1 TV in the world

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Hunter2021, Jan 18, 2024.

1. Hunter2021

Hunter2021

Last month I was at Costco browsing the TV section. They always put their best model on display as the center piece.

I remember for a long time the center piece at Costco was a huge LG OLED TV. Then, just this past month, replaced with a Hisense Mini-LED 4K TV. OMG, my jaw dropped. The Hisense cost 1/3 to 1/4 of the LG OLED but the picture looked more beautiful!!

You just have to see it for yourself to truly believe. Mini-LED (small dimming zones in the thousands) trounces expensive OLED.

BTW, if any of you don't know Hisense is a technology company from China. China is growing their tech by leaps and bounds. USA and China are currently competing to be first to put man on the moon. USA probably hoaxed it all in a studio in the 60's which is why they never been (or rather could not be) back there.

Before 2030, my bet is on China being first to land on the moon in the 21st century!!

(It's also kind of pointless to just land on the moon, in the next decade, we will see a Chinese permanent moon station/outpost on the surface of the moon [not in its orbit, it's plenty easy to float a space station into the moon's orbit] and that will be the envy of the USA!)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2024
    Hunter2021, Jan 18, 2024
  2. Hunter2021

cornemuse

You are crazier than me!!

cornemuse, Jan 18, 2024
    Madeleine Takam likes this.
  3. Hunter2021

Hunter2021

How so? USA sets the goal of putting man into moon's ORBIT by 2030. These guys never been to the moon in the 60's (hoaxed it all). The best they could do in the 21st century is "touch down" on moon's orbit thousands of km's away from its surface...

China has much grander vision, put man's foot on moon's surface by 2030. Build permanent moon surface station/colony by 2035!

Hunter2021, Jan 19, 2024
  4. Hunter2021

Madeleine Takam

Cornemuse is correct, you are quite mad. I would go as far as saying you are madder than a badger on acid with rabies.

One other thing. You are also technically illiterate. There will be no permanent moon base ever by any nation. That is because people with the intelligence to build spacecraft, have the ability to understand the fundamentals of the geology of the moon. Massive static build up and dust was a huge problem on the six Apollo landings and remains a problem that destroys rovers and lunar based equipment.

Madeleine Takam, Jan 19, 2024
    cornemuse likes this.
Ask a Question