HELP??

Discussion in 'Windows XP Networking' started by Rikkitikkitavi1954, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Rikkitikkitavi1954

Rikkitikkitavi1954

So, no disrespect intended, but I was under the impression that there were people with knowledge on this site, who could help with problems. I've read many of the posts on here, but none of the answers have helped me with my problem, and there have been no responses to my post. Am I barking up a tree that has no squirrels in it?? Honestly thought that this was a site where I could actually get some help. Silly me! Thanks for nada folks!

Rikkitikkitavi1954, Feb 18, 2024
  2. Rikkitikkitavi1954

tekkaman

You only have one post and it's this one. I don't see any other post from you asking for help. I know that finding help for older OS can be difficult. But you don't even say what is your problem.

tekkaman, Feb 19, 2024
  3. Rikkitikkitavi1954

ClippyBeer

No one owes you anything. You didn't post a question and I ignore new users because they make one post then disappear. Pretty sure most new users are spam bots anyway.

ClippyBeer, Feb 19, 2024
    xperceniol likes this.
  4. Rikkitikkitavi1954

xperceniol

Well that's not very good to know, hopefully this site can filter out the bots because we do need more new people here to build our forum.

xperceniol, Feb 20, 2024
Ask a Question