classic media player

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by gamelover85, Aug 8, 2014.

1. gamelover85

gamelover85

I'm sure this is an issue with XP.

I try to open a video and the player throws and error. I'm sure this is an XP issue cuz, i also tried it with my other players, flv player, divxplayer, realplayer, windows media player, they all do the same thing. and that is, they fail to play it cuz they claim data can't be found. well i do have an image of it but it appears there is no way to upload an image... maybe i'm not seeing it? Not sure.

gamelover85, Aug 8, 2014
  2. gamelover85

Elizabeth23

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    Elizabeth23, Aug 8, 2014
  3. gamelover85

gamelover85

blah

Um... okay... i'd love to give you the error.... i can't upload an image until i posted 5 times. Sorry.

5 posts later i'll be able to post image and link, but damn, are these forums retarded or something? Your links became my links. Either way, best not inconvenience guests like that if we want our forums to become well known and i just started and so far, i see that as unprofessional, but anyways :D

gamelover85, Aug 8, 2014
  4. gamelover85

Elizabeth23

you can just type the error, what I need is the exact phrasing and error number without paraphrasing.

Elizabeth23, Aug 8, 2014
Ask a Question