Windows XP Forums

Unofficial XP Use

Banned

11th November 2016
There has been rumored that the IRS is such a big organization that they use XP way past the day it has been discontinued. All the American citizen social security and information in XP system would be horrific to wipe safely and destroy and update system. Therefore they've decided to hire Microsoft to unofficially support XP.

This means that you could get updates to your system from time to time. Some good and some bad.

15th November 2016
There have been various articles about this in the press over the past two years.

Honestly, I doubt they still haven't done something about this since major news sites like CNN covered it over a year ago.